Mulches, Soil Amendments & Bulk Potting MixThere’s always something blooming at Wingard’s!
NOTE FOR DELIVERY: Wingard’s truck holds 12 scoops or 4 cu.yds.
CONVERT SCOOP TO BAGS (2cf)
- 1 SCOOP = 4.5 BAGS
- 1 BAG covers 24 sq.ft. with 1 in. depth
Soil Measurement / Conversion
- 1 scoop = 9 cu.ft. = 1/3 cu.yd.
- 3 scoops = 27 cu.ft. = 1 cu.yd.
- 1 scoop covers 36 sq.ft. with 3 in. depth
- 1 cu. yd. covers 108 sq.ft. with 3 in. depth
- 1 scoop = 150 lbs.
- 1 cu.yd. = 450 lbs.
Bagged Soils & Amendments
Lake Murray Premium Potting Mix
Lake Murray Premium Potting Mix is a peat moss-based soil amendment designed for use with sandy soils, to help them retain water. Simply dig the hole for the plant and mix ½ Potting Mix with the soil removed from the hole.
Lake Murray Soil Conditioner
Lake Murray Soil Conditioner is crushed pine bark, to be used with clay soils, to help the absorb the water inherit in clay, so that when you water your newly installed plant, it will not be over-watered.
- PREMIUM POTTING MIX – 1.5 cu. ft.
Blend of softwood bark, composted peanut hulls, Canadian Spagnum peat moss, dolomite lime, and a wetting agent
- SOIL CONDITIONER – 1.5 cu. ft.
Processed softwood bark
- MUSHROOM COMPOST – 40 lb.
Spent mushroom compost
- BLACK KOW COMPOSTED MANURE – 50 lb.
Composted cow manure
- SQUARE FOOT GARDEN MIX – 2 cu. ft.
Same as Mel’s Mix – Five composts, including poultry and mushroom, peat moss, coarse vermiculite
- STOUT OLLIE COMPOST – 1.5 cu. ft.
A Certified SC grown product, can be used as a soil amendment, top dressing or just like potting soil.
- PEAT MOSS – 3.8 cu.ft. or 1 cu.ft.
- VERMICULITE COARSE – 4 cu. ft.
- WORM CASTINGS – 1 cu. ft.
- LAKE MURRAY MIX – Includes ground pine bark, sand, land plaster (gypsum), lime, 14-7-7 fertilizer with micronutrients, fire ant killer
- VEGETABLE GARDEN MIX (for raised beds)
Includes ground pine bark, sand, land plaster (gypsum), lime, mushroom compost, peat moss, and organic fertilizer (Espoma Garden Tone)
- LAKE MURRAY SOIL CONDITIONER (amendment for clay soil)
Ground pine bark (partially composted)