Avenger Weed Killer is a non-staining, contact herbicide and excellent alternative to synthetic weed killers. As a non-selective herbicide, it uses a citrus oil base (d-Limonene) to eliminate broadleaf, crab grass and other unwanted weeds naturally and quickly. This concentrated formulation is easy to mix and comes with multiple mix rates for control of different types of weeds.
Benefits of Avenger Weed Killer:
- OMRI listed, WSDA certified, EPA registered & approved and NOP approved for use in organic gardening.
- Fast-acting contact herbicide.
- Glyphosate-free and non-systemic safe for use around consumable crops.
- Controls most weeds, grasses and broadleaves.
- Simply dilute with water. No adjuvants or stickers needed.
The patented formula works faster than the other leading herbicides, killing weeds while being safe to children, animals, and the water supply. When Avenger Weed Killer is applied to weeds, it strips off the plant’s waxy cuticle and dehydrates the weed, killing it down to the root. Results are seen within hours. Weeds with a deep root system may require a second treatment or a stronger concentration.
NOTE: All contacted vegetation is affected. Avoid contact with desirable plants. Over-spray or drift will injure or kill vegetation. To limit spray area, try using an old cereal box with both ends opened, an old cone shaped collar, or other shielding apparatus to surround the weed. Spray within the confines of the shield. When removing the shield, do not allow drips to touch the leaves or blades of plants you wish to save.