Leisure Time Zoysia can thrive in full sun as well as moderate shade. This grass greens up earlier than other zoysia grasses in the spring after winter dormancy. Leisure Time can be installed during spring, summer, and early fall.
- Impressive shade tolerance; exhibiting exceptional density and vigor with only 4 hours of direct sun
- Dark green blade
- Dense turf that resists weeds
- Medium-fine texture turfgrass
- Tolerant of extreme heat and cold; it’s a well-adapted lawn from the southern coast to the upper transition zone
- Easy upkeep so you can enjoy your Leisure Time
- Disease resistant
Ordering Sod for Delivery
What you should know if this is your first time buying sod.
Sod delivery and sod harvesting are influenced by weather conditions. There is a short window of time from the time the sod is cut until it needs to be delivered and laid. If the sod is not replanted within that window of time, it starts to become stressed from all the moisture loss.
Please be aware that if you order sod, your delivery may be delayed due to weather conditions; when sod fields are wet, sod cannot be cut. We will make you aware of any delivery delays when we call to schedule delivery. Sod will be delivered on Thursday, Friday or Saturday the week after it is ordered.
- A roll, or piece of sod, covers 10 square feet (2′ x 5′). Individual sod rolls are not available for delivery but rolls can be purchased by visiting our 1403 N. Lake Drive location.
- One pallet covers approximately 500 square feet (i.e., 50 – 2′ x 5′ rolls per pallet). Please calculate your needs prior to ordering.
- We prefer someone be available when your order is delivered; however, we realize that is not always possible. If no one is present at delivering a delivery marker must be apparent when we drop your order.
- If no delivery marker is present your order will be placed along the curb.
- We take no liability for stolen sod after delivery.
- If delivery is inside a gated community you must provide access, either with the code or with the guard.
- Our utmost delivery priorities are the safety of our driver and homeowner, no damage to homeowner property or SuperSod’s equipment.
- We only deliver sod to zip codes; 29072, 29073, 29063, 29054, and 29212.
- If you live outside these zip codes please call the office at (803) 359.9091 for delivery options.
- Delivery will be made on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, the week following placement of your order.