Tiff Tuff Bermuda is a fine textured, bright green turf that has the best drought tolerance of all the Bermudas. Tiff Tuff is superior in disease resistance, green color, density, and has the best recovery from wear and tear or drought. For a dense beautiful Bermuda lawn Tiff Tuff is your best choice.
- Fine-textured, bright green turf
- Best drought tolerant grass
- Does not simply go dormant like other grasses
- Grass provides best resistance to traffic
- Fast recovery from wear/tear or drought
- Better shade tolerance than Tifway
- Quicker spring green up and better green color retention into fall than Tifway
- Disease resistant
- Better overall turfgrass quality and aesthetics under drought stress than any other Bermudagrass
- TifTuf will pay for itself in reduced water bills
- Can be installed when sod is dormant in the winter and/or actively growing in the summer – that means anytime!
- Can be mowed with a reel or a rotary lawn mower
Ordering Sod for Delivery
What you should know if this is your first time buying sod.
Sod delivery and sod harvesting are influenced by weather conditions. There is a short window of time from the time the sod is cut until it needs to be delivered and laid. If the sod is not replanted within that window of time, it starts to become stressed from all the moisture loss.
Please be aware that if you order sod, your delivery may be delayed due to weather conditions; when sod fields are wet, sod cannot be cut. We will make you aware of any delivery delays when we call to schedule delivery. Sod will be delivered on Thursday, Friday or Saturday the week after it is ordered.
- A roll, or piece of sod, covers 10 square feet (2′ x 5′). Individual sod rolls are not available for delivery but rolls can be purchased by visiting our 1403 N. Lake Drive location.
- One pallet covers approximately 500 square feet (i.e., 50 – 2′ x 5′ rolls per pallet). Please calculate your needs prior to ordering.
- We prefer someone be available when your order is delivered; however, we realize that is not always possible. If no one is present at delivering a delivery marker must be apparent when we drop your order.
- If no delivery marker is present your order will be placed along the curb.
- We take no liability for stolen sod after delivery.
- If delivery is inside a gated community you must provide access, either with the code or with the guard.
- Our utmost delivery priorities are the safety of our driver and homeowner, no damage to homeowner property or SuperSod’s equipment.
- We only deliver sod to zip codes; 29072, 29073, 29063, 29054, and 29212.
- If you live outside these zip codes please call the office at (803) 359.9091 for delivery options.
- Delivery will be made on Thursday, Friday or Saturday, the week following placement of your order.