Welcome to Wingard’s Fresh Produce Market
Wingard’s Produce Market takes pride in showcasing produce purchased locally from the farm, with no middle man.
Eat local, buy local, is our motto!
Here at Wingard’s we are passionate about eating and buying local! Working with area farmers, we are making it easier for you to know where your food comes from. By supporting the locally grown food movement we cater to those who care where their food comes from. We are stocking our market weekly with locally grown fruits and vegetables to meet this need. Produce is picked up in store only.
Summer Produce Baskets Are Back!
We’ll do the shopping for you!
Order on or before Tuesday and a basket of our freshest seasonal fruits and vegetables will be ready for you to grab and go that Friday.
Click here to order today!
Custom Gift Baskets
Looking for a housewarming gift for a new neighbor or a gift for the friend who has everything? Wingard’s makes custom gift baskets filled with beautiful SC products and local flavor.
Click here for more information!
Stop in for the freshest seasonal produce from these local farmers:
- Back Acre Farms – Fresh Produce, (Gilbert, SC)
- Bee Trail Farms – Honey (Lexington, SC)
- Blackburn Brothers – Fresh Seafood (Carolina Beach, NC)
- Derrick Gunter – Heirloom Tomatoes (Lexington, SC)
- Faithful Foods – Frozen Meals, Dessert Mixes, Wafers, Soups (West Columbia, SC)
- James R. Sease Farms – Strawberries (Lexington, SC)
- Keisler’s Mill – Grits, Corn Meal (Gilbert, SC)
- Monetta Asparagus Farm – Asparagus (Monetta, SC)
- Severt & Sons – Fresh Produce (Columbia, SC)
- Sylvan Farms – Pork, Beef, Heirloom Tomatoes (Saluda, SC)
- Still’s Produce – Pumpkins (Pelion, SC)
- Titan Farms – Peaches (Ridge Springs, SC)
- V.B. Hook – Fresh Produce (Columbia, SC)
- Vertical Roots – Lettuce (W. Columbia, SC)
- Watsonia Farms – Peaches & Organic Vegetables (Monetta, SC)
We are also proud to carry locally produced products from the South and beyond, including:
- Adams Apple Butter (Lexington, SC)
- African Market Baskets (Ghana Province, Africa)
- Ashe County Cheeses (West Jefferson, NC)
- Blue Ridge Brinery – Sauerkraut and Kimchi (Anderson, SC)
- Bootliker Hot Sauce (Jefferson, GA)
- Bourbon Barrel Foods – Bourbon Barrel Wood Smoked Rubs, Spices, Sauces (Louisville, KY)
- Butter Bell Crocks (Marina del Rey, CA)
- Captain Rodney’s Private Reserve – Sauces, Marinades, Glazes, and Pepper Jams (Farmington, TN)
- Carolina Plantation Rice (Darlington, SC)
- Charleston Tea Garden (Wadmalaw Island, SC)
- Chipper Dog Barbeque Sauce (Charleston, SC)
- Clemson, SC Blue Cheese – Blue Cheese Dressing, and Ice Cream (Clemson, SC)
- Epworth Ice Cream – supporting Epworth Children’s Home (Columbia, SC)
- Fat Man’s Candy – nut brittles and fried peanuts (West Columbia, SC)
- The General’s Hot Sauce (Columbia, SC)
- Gillespie’s Peanuts (Hartsville, SC)
- Golden Kernel Pecan Co. – Pecans, Candy, and Pies (Cameron, SC)
- Holmes Sweet Home Caramel Sauce (Greenville, SC)
- King of Pops – Fruit Pops (Atlanta, GA)
- Kinloch Plantation Products – Pecan Oil (Winnsboro, LA)
- Landcrafted Foods – Beef Sticks (Independence, VA)
- Limited Edition Honey Nut Butters (New Braunfels, TX)
- Loveland Coffee (Irmo, SC)
- Mimi’s Mountain Mixes – breads, cakes, and baking mixes (Hendersonville, NC)
- Mother Shucker’s Cocktail Sauce (Columbia, SC)
- Norm’s Farm Elderberry Products (Pittsboro, NC)
- Old School Mill – Baking Mixes, Molasses, and Peppermint Sticks (Stanfield, NC)
- Perone’s Italian Kitchen Sauces and Marinara (Greer, SC)
- Roots and Branches Artisan Crackers (Asheville, NC)
- Roots and Leaves – Elderberry and Honey Tonic and Herbal Teas (Graniteville, SC)
- Rozy’s Peppers in Sauce (Fairmont, WV)
- Sallie’s Herbal Jams (Cameron, SC)
- Sea Island Seasoning Hawaiian Red Clay Sea Salt Blend (Lexington, SC)
- Simply Seasoned Herb Blend (Lexington, SC)
- Soberdough Brew Breads (Nashville, TN)
- Tavi’s Four in One Sauce (Lexington, SC)
- Tea Drops (Los Angeles, CA)
- Toadfish Outfitters – Cocktail Sauce, Seafood tools, clothing, and more (Charleston, SC)
- Urban Accents – Vegetable and Meat Seasonings (Chicago, IL)
- Vermont Maple Farm – Pure Maple Syrup and Maple Sugar (West Topsham, VT)
- Wingard’s Gooddaddy Barbeque Sauce (Lexington, SC)
- Wisham Pepper Jellies (Tifton, GA)
- Yep Seasoning (Spartanburg, SC)
- Yoder’s Good Health Herbal Tonic – Blend of real apple cider vinegar & fruit juices, along with 14 herbs & spices. (Fair Play, SC)