Wingard's Rewards ClubBecome one of our valued customers and begin saving today!
Thanking our loyal customers…
General Terms and Conditions
- Members must be 18 or older to participate.
- Rewards card must be presented at time of sale to receive credit.
- Rewards Card is nontransferable and may be used only by the individual member to whom it was issued. Rewards cannot be combined with Rewards accrued by another Member.
- Wingard’s is not responsible for lost or stolen Rewards Cards.
- Rewards accrual will be calculated based on Member’s Qualifying Purchases, which exclude: purchase of gift certificates, garden dollars, delivery charges, landscape design, potting charges, landscape installation charges, any other labor charge, event tickets, and event/workshop registration fees.
- Rewards accruals are calculated after discounts, rewards, coupons and sales tax.
- Returns will be deducted from Member’s Rewards accrual.
- Rewards certificates are redeemable for in-stock plants and merchandise, only and cannot be redeemed for cash, gift certificates, delivery or labor services.
- Rewards Card, certificates and balances have no cash value. Unused Rewards certificates expire at end of each redemption period.
- Rewards certificates must be presented in order to spend your reward.
- Wingard’s Market reserves the right to modify or terminate the Rewards program without notice.
- The Reward Member is responsible for maintaining accurate, updated personal information with Wingard’s.
- Rewards are granted only for purchases made in the previous calendar quarter.
- There will be one DOUBLE REWARDS DAY per quarter, which will be advertised on the Rewards Certificates that are mailed out each quarter. On double rewards day, your certificate will be worth two times its face value.
Total Spent Reward
Important Dates to Know:
- Rewards earned during January 1 – March 31 will be mailed around the first week of April.
- Rewards earned during April 1 – June 30 will be mailed around the first week of July.
- Rewards earned during July 1 – September 30 will be mailed around the first week of October.
- Rewards earned during October 1 – December 31 will be mailed around the first week of January.
- Rewards certificates are mailed in the form of a postcard through USPS. They have an expiration date printed on them.