Our annual Spring event to get you in the gardening spirit!
Come get your Irish on at Spring Fling!
March 2019 | All Day
Come join us to view all the beautiful spring color throughout the garden center, check out all the new products in the Gift Shoppe and Wings & Things and don’t forget to load up on the freshest spring fruits and vegetables in the Produce Market.
Gates open at 8:30 and for the early birds come enjoy FREE breakfast starting at 8:00 AM, featuring local suppliers; Loveland Coffee, Krauss Orange Juice, Sylvan Sausage, and JoAnn’s Kitchen’s Biscuits. Tavi’s will be here mid-day, sampling various ways to use his special Four-in-One Sauce/Glaze/Marinade/Dressing.
Check out their appearance on Making It Grow here.
It’s your Lucky Day!
- The first 100 customers to walk through the door will receive a “Wingard’s Shamrock” and get 50% off any one regular-priced item on March 17th only. (Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon.)
- Gates open at 8:30 AM for an early bird breakfast of Loveland coffee, home-made biscuits, Sylvan’s sausage and Krause Brothers orange juice.
- All trees and shrubs are 25% off all day.
- Stroll through the Gift Shoppe Tent and take advantage of one-day only 75% off sale.
- All bird seed is 15% off inside of Wings & Things.
- Stop in at our Local Fresh Produce Market and sample what’s in season, and enjoy tastings by some of our local vendors.
Come Experience Wingard’s Market
Come enjoy a stroll under century-old pecan trees, enjoy the quiet ambiance of a garden center steeped in history, be inspired by the lush colors of nature, and find a peaceful spot to enjoy the birds, blossoms, and butterflies. Wander through five rooms of garden lifestyle gifts in the Gift Shoppe and enjoy the taste of local farm fresh produce in the Produce Market.
This is Wingard’s Market…a destination Garden Center!