Donation RequestWingard's Donation Guidelines
Donation Request Process
In an effort to be more efficient, Wingard’s Market has moved to an online donation request system. Written requests and requests made via e-mail and phone will no longer be accepted. The only means of requesting a donation is through the new online process.
Wingard’s Market takes our responsibility to our community seriously; we appreciate the tremendous work done by our community and non-profits to support the region we all share. To that end, we aim to support local causes through donations to be used at fundraisers throughout the year. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests that we receive, items can only be sent to 501(c)3 organizations in the immediate Lexington/Columbia, SC area and we can only provide one item to each organization per year.
Although not all requests can be filled, we do personally review every completed request that is submitted.
To submit your request, please fill out the form below and keep these key point in mind:
- All requests for donations must be submitted online, at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Requests submitted less than 4 weeks prior to the event will not be accepted.
- Event organizers are responsible for picking up the donation.
- Requests must include the requesting organization’s 501(c)3 number that is registered with the IRS.
- Individual and family fundraisers are not generally honored, without 501(c)3 documentation.
- Limit one request per year per organization.
- Requests MUST include an event date to be considered.
- Our standard donation is a $25 gift certificate, that can be used in a silent auction, raffle, etc. If you are requesting something different, please indicate it in the “additional information” section below. Please note that our cash donations are already budgeted for organizations that we regularly support.
- You will be notified by email if your application is accepted and when your donation is available for pickup.
Thank you again for submitting your request and good luck with your event!