Donation RequestWingard's Donation Guidelines
Donation Request Process
In an effort to be more efficient, Wingard’s Market has moved to an online donation request system. Written requests and requests made via e-mail and phone will no longer be accepted. The only means of requesting a donation is through the new online process.
Wingard’s Market takes our responsibility to our community seriously, we appreciate the tremendous work done by our community and non-profits to support the region we all share. To that end, we aim to support local causes through donations of signed and unsigned merchandise to be used at fundraisers throughout the year. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of requests that we receive, items can only be sent to 501(c)3 organizations in the immediate Lexington/Columbia, SC area and we can only provide one item to each organization per year.
Although not all requests can be filled, we do personally review every completed request that is submitted.
To submit your request, please fill out the form below and keep these key point in mind:
- All requests for donations must be submitted online, 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event.
- Requests submitted less than 4 weeks prior to the event will not be accepted.
- Event organizers should expect to receive their donation item within two weeks of the event date.
- Requests must include 501 (c)3 status information.
- Individual and family fundraisers are not generally honored, without 501(c)3 documentation.
- Limit one request per event.
- Requests MUST include an event date to be considered.
Thank you again for submitting your request and good luck with your event!