Fresh Produce MarketThere’s always something blooming at Wingard’s!
Locally Grown SC Produce & Products
Welcome to Wingard’s Fresh Produce Market
Wingard’s Produce Market takes pride in showcasing produce purchased locally from the farm, with no middle man.
Eat local, buy local, is our motto!
Here at Wingard’s we are passionate about eating and buying local! Working with area farmers, we are making it easier for you to know where your food comes from. By supporting the locally grown food movement we cater to those who care where their food comes from. We are stocking our market weekly with locally grown fruits and vegetables to meet this need.
Click here to view our Fall Meal Baskets!
The end of summer means the return of Wingard’s Market Fall Meal Baskets! Customized seasonally by the full-service garden center and nursery experts, our baskets contain all you need to make a meal for 2-6 persons. Customers can start placing orders now on our website. The deadline for orders will be each Monday, with pickup on the following Friday. The first orders are due September 27 and pick up is October 1-2. Each basket comes in a large ($30) and small ($20) size, and there is a 10 percent discount on orders of five or more. Shoppers can save even more money by joining our Wingard’s Market Rewards Club.
The program will last for ten weeks, and the baskets’ ingredients are predetermined and will change weekly.
We would like to ask our meal basket participants to share some of their favorite recipes with us that will feed a family of four to six. If we use your recipe as part of our program, we will give you a $5 off coupon for any Produce Market full price item. You can email your recipes to Melissa@wingardsmarket.com.
Stop in for the freshest seasonal produce from some of these local farmers:
- Blackburn Brothers – Fresh Seafood (Carolina Beach, NC)
- Clayton Rawls Farms – Tomatoes & Other (Lexington, SC)
- Derrick Gunter – Heirloom Tomatoes (Lexington, SC)
- Indian River Fruit – Fresh Florida Citrus (Central Florida)
- Jackson Brothers – Tomatoes, Deer Corn, Corn Stalks (Pelion, SC)
- John’s Island Tomatoes (John’s Island, SC)
- Krause Brothers Orange and Grapefruit Juices (Greeville, SC) when in Season (Nov. through June)
- Little Mountain Homestead Farms – Hydroponic Bibb Lettuce (Little Mtn, SC)
- Monetta Asparagus Farm – Asparagus (Monetta, SC)
- The Patch, Mike Keisler’s Strawberry Farm, Lexington, SC – Spring Strawberries (Gilbert, SC)
- Severt Farms – Misc Produce (Columbia, SC)
- Still’s Produce – Pumpkins (Pelion, SC)
- V.B. Hook – Misc. Produce (Columbia, SC)
- Watsonia Farms – Peaches & Organic Vegetables (Monetta, SC)
We are also proud to carry locally produced products from the South and beyond, including:
- Adams Apple Butter (Lexington, SC)
- African Market Baskets (Ghana Province, Africa)
- Ashe County Cheeses (West Jefferson, NC)
- Baked Goods by JoAnn Moss (Lexington, SC)
- Bee Trail Farms – Raw Local Honey (Lexington, SC)
- Blue Ridge Brinery, Saurekraut and Kimchi (Anderson, SC)
- Bourbon Barrel Foods – Bourbon Barrel Wood Smoked Rubs, Spices, Sauces (Louisville, KY)
- Braswell’s Seafood Dipping Sauces and Salad Dressings (Statesboro, GA)
- Butter Crocks
- Clemson, SC Blue Cheese Blue Cheese Dressing and Ice Cream (Clemson, SC)
- E- Cloth Chemical Free Cleaning Products
- Faithful Foods, Cookies,Cheese Wafers, Quiches, Tomato and Squash Pies, Soup and Dip Mixes (W. Columbia, SC)
- Grey Ghost Cookies (Charleston, SC)
- Gillespie’s Peanuts (Hartsville, SC)
- Golden Kernel Pecan Co. – Pecans, Candy, Pies (Cameron, SC)
- Keisler’s Grits Mill (Gilbert, SC)
- King of Pops – Fruit Pops (Atlanta, GA)
- Kinloch Plantation Products – Pecan Oil (Winnsboro, LA)
- Limited Edition Honey Nut Butters (New Braunfels, TX)
- Loveland Coffee (Irmo, SC)
- Nellie T’s All Natural Peanut/Nut Butters and Pimento Cheeses (Simpsonville, SC)
- Porzio’s Pestos and Pasta Sauces (Savannah, GA)
- Pure Vermont Maple Syrup (West Topsham, VT)
- Roots and Branches Organic Crackers (Asheville, NC)
- Roots and Leaves, Elderberry and Honey Tonic and Herbel Tea (Graniteville, SC)
- Sallie’s Herbal Jams – (Cameron, SC)
- Soberdough Brew Breads (Nashville, TN)
- Sylvan Farms – Sausages & Fresh Produce (Saluda, SC)
- Urban Accents Vegetable and Meat Seasonings (Chicago, IL)
- Willie’s Hog Dust – Seasonings, Pickled Okra, Green Beans & Asparagus (Sumter, SC)
- Watanut Gourmet Nuts and Cookies (Augusta, GA)
- Wisham Pepper Jellies (Tifton, GA)
- Yoder’s Good Health Herbal Tonic – Blend of real apple cider vinegar & fruit juices, along with 14 herbs & spices. (Fair Play, SC)